Presently Reading . . . .

Presently Reading . . . .
Esst. Silver Surfer Vol.1

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Marvel Essentials Wish List



ROM: Space Knight

Another Classic from my childhood was Rom: Space Knight. I can still remember when Rom first came out, I sent my mother to the mall to grab me the action figure. Compared to todays toys, that old Rom wasn't much to brag about. But to me, at the time, he was awesome. My love of the toy, led me to collecting the comic. Rom is in my opinion, a vastly underrated title in Marvel history. I'm not saying it added as much to the Marvel Universe as Spidey or the X-Men, but a number of great characters were introduced in Rom, and the comic enjoyed more than a few well written storylines. Rom ran for 75 issues. That's enough material for a minimum of 2 volumes of Marvel Essentials if Mighty Marvel still holds the publication rights. If not, they need to buy them back and make this happen.

Devil Dinosaur

Marvel Comics only published 9 issues of Devil Dinosaur, but its one of the titles I remember best from my childhood. Along with Marvel's Godzilla comic, and the Shogun Warriors, Devil Dinosaur was one of my favorite books as a kid. Being that Marvel published a number of Devil Dinosaur one-shots, and guest appearances, there is enough material to justify an essential Devil Dinosaur.

No comments:

Marvel News Saved Searches:

Marvel News Saved Searches:

Powered By Blogger